Wild Plant - Garden Plants - Indoor Plants - Bonsai Trees
Tropical Plants - House Plants - Saltwater Plants - Greenhouse Plants
500 Ways To Be A Better Saltwater Fishkeeper
Essential, practical tips from professional fish keeping experts.
500 Ways to Be a Better Saltwater Fish Keeper is a comprehensive references of practical advice from seasoned experts.
The 500 tips are presented in logical sections for quick and easy navigation to professional advice for :
Each book is packed with information in easy-to-access segments. Some of the frequently asked questions addressed are :
- Choosing and buying fish
- Setting up an effective aquarium system
- Filtration and water quality
- Routine aquarium maintenance
There is also a sister volume : 500 Ways to Be a Better Freshwater Fish Keeper. With detailed step-by-step instructions and colour photographs and graphics, the 500 Ways to be a Better Fish Keeper books are the perfect go-to guides for information and counsel to solve a problem quickly.
- Why are some tropical fish cheap and others expensive?
- How to deal with fish that appear shy and nervous
- How to identify breeding pairs
- How to use microscopic organisms to feed fry
- What are the ideal species for beginning fish keepers?
Olivia Plants A Garden
Olivia is planting a garden and she can't wait to see what blooms from her mystery seeds. She knows she'll have the best plant in the entire class.
About the Author
Emily Sollinger is the author of more than forty books for children. She worked for many years as an editor of children's books. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her book-loving family.
About the Author